Boy, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
till a new Lost. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Boy, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
It's about [censored] time.
I've finally caught up! I rented the first season in May and bought the second season a couple of weeks ago. It was nice being able to finish it up last week and only have two weeks to wait instead of the whole summer! Lost is definitely one of the better shows on TV. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
New Lost on Wednesday
New Battlestar on Friday
Good week [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Who cares about Lost the only good thing on TV now is football!!
Obviously several people on here do and a bunch of others in the world [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
And besides, normally isn't any football on Wednesday nights [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Did I say that football came on Wednesday nights??
I'm totally "LOST"????????????????HAAAAAAAAAAA
I checked out the new show Jericho...I'm enjoying it so far.
Bookmarks